BROWSING, VIEWING, OR OTHERWISE USING THE PLATFORM, YOU REPRESENT AND AFFIRM THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND AND YOU
AND AFFIRM THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY AND DO HEREBY LEGALLY BIND YOURSELF OR THE BUSINESS ENTITY, IF ANY, FOR WHICH YOU
SERVE IN THE CAPACITY OF AGENT, REPRESENTATIVE, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR, PARTNER, OWNER, MEMBER, MANAGER, DIRECTOR, SHAREHOLDER,
TAKE EFFECT IMMEDIATELY UPON FIRST TO OCCUR OF OPENING AN ACCOUNT WITH US OR YOUR FIRST USE OF OUR PLATFORM.
WITH US AND DO NOT USE OUR PLATFORM.
SCOPE OF CONTRACT.
- The capitalized terms used in these Terms are defined in the final Section of these Terms.
You should read these Terms carefully before Using the Platform. When you open a Parkmobile Account with
us, download our App, or Use our Platform, you are directed to these Terms and required to accept and/or agree to
these Terms in order continue. The availability of the Platform on the Internet, in online mobile app stores, and
as built in functionality in vehicles (such as in an onboard navigation system) constitutes a continuing offer by
Parkmobile to you to Use the Platform according to these Terms. By opening a Parkmobile Account with us, installing
our App, or Using the Platform or any of its components, you accept that offer and a binding contract between the
you and Parkmobile is created whereby you unequivocally agree to adhere to these Terms, without limitation, restriction,
or qualification. You and Parkmobile stipulate that sufficient consideration exists and has been received to create
that contract, and that it is therefore binding upon each of you and Parkmobile. By your Use of the Platform, you
make the material representation, upon which you wish Parkmobile to rely, that you will fully adhere to all of the
terms, conditions, obligations, and restrictions set forth in these Terms in connection with your Use of the Platform.
- You and Parkmobile stipulate that the process of opening a Parkmobile Account, installing the App, and/or Using the
Platform for Transactions, requires electronic action to accept these Terms and that such electronic actions constitute
agreements under the E-SIGN Act and/or applicable state laws or other federal laws. You further agree that the E-SIGN
Act applies to render binding any other electronic action taken by you during your Use of the Platform. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE
THAT YOUR ELECTRONIC SUBMISSIONS CONSTITUTE YOUR AGREEMENT AND INTENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND THAT YOUR AGREEMENT
AND INTENT TO BE BOUND APPLIES TO ALL RECORDS RELATING TO ALL TRANSACTIONS YOU ENTER INTO VIA THE PLATFORM, INCLUDING
- If you do not agree to the Terms set forth herein or otherwise on the Platform, you must not Use it. We retain the
right to change, modify, update, revise, and/or amend the content of the Platform and/or the terms and conditions
set forth in these Terms at any time and, each time you Use the Platform you agree that the current version of these
Terms is applicable to you and your Use of the Platform and constitutes the contract between you and Parkmobile.
Any changes made to these Terms shall be effective immediately upon posting on our Site. Your continued Use of the
Platform constitutes acceptance of the then current version of these Terms. Each time you Use our Platform, start
or stop Parking Session, complete a Transaction and/or you provide us with information or data via the Platform,
you are accepting and agreeing to the then current version of these Terms, which supersedes and replaces all prior
versions of these Terms. You are responsible for checking our Site for the current version of these Terms or reading
the current version of these Terms in the Platform. You acknowledge and agree that there is adequate and sufficient
consideration for any change, modification, update, revision, or amendment to these Term and that you have received
- This is not an agreement between you and any Transaction Entity, but is an agreement between you and Parkmobile, even
if the Platform is accessed through a Transaction Entity website or app.
- We provide the Platform solely for your personal Use, except as otherwise expressly agreed to by us in writing, at
our sole discretion.
- By your Use of the Platform, you stipulate that a violation of any of the terms and conditions in these Terms may result
in irreparable harm to Parkmobile not compensable in money damages, such that, without limitation, injunctive relief
shall be a necessary and appropriate remedy.
- By your Use of the Platform or any component thereof, you stipulate that the Materials are owned by Parkmobile and
are the Intellectual Property of Parkmobile.
- Your Use of the Platform or any component thereof is conditioned on your agreement to accept, abide by, and be governed
by these Terms.
- Your continued use of the Platform is subject to your agreement to these Terms, as amended from time to time. You agree
to perform the obligations set forth in these Terms that are required to allow Parkmobile to deliver the Platform
Policy governs all information collected by the Platform.
- You also acknowledge and agree to the continued applicability of the Legal Notice to the Site and the Materials. As
between the Legal Notice and these Terms, these Terms shall take precedence over the Legal Notice.
- The Platform is intended for Use by users who are of the legal age to hold a driving license and enter into binding
contracts. In any case, accounts of users under the age of 13 years will be cancelled and deleted by us, upon receiving
OPENING YOUR ACCOUNT.
- You can open your Parkmobile Account with Parkmobile (and automatically become a Member) by: downloading and installing
the App; using the process provided on the Site (using Personal Pages); using our IVR System; or contacting Member
Services. You may change settings and change, update, or delete any information you provide by using the App, the
Personal Pages, the IVR System, or Member Services. Any settings changed or any change, update, or deletion of information
you provide, regardless of the method selected, will be reflected both in the App and on your Personal Pages. Additional
information on changing your Parkmobile Account settings and modifying or deleting Personal Information can be found
in the Platform Guidance.
Please Note: The Platform may not be available in all Parking Locations. Your ability to use the Platform
to initiate a Parking Session may be limited by the relevant Transaction Entity. We have no control over such
limitations and we have no liability for any fees, charges, or payments that are required by the Transaction
Entity to Use the Platform to start and pay for Parking Sessions in the areas controlled by such Transaction
Entity and you acknowledge that such fees or charges may apply and that you are solely responsible for such fees,
charges, or payments.
- If you wish, you can open your Parkmobile Wallet Account as provided in Section 36. Upon your opening of a Parkmobile
Wallet Account, a binding contract between the you and Parkmobile is created whereby you unequivocally agree to adhere
to these Terms, generally, and Section 36 in particular, without limitation, restriction, or qualification.
ACCESS TO PLATFORM/LIMITED LICENSE.
- The Platform, the Materials, and Intellectual Property may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted,
transmitted or distributed without the written permission of Parkmobile. Moreover, you agree not to download (other
than page caching) or modify any portion of the Platform without Parkmobile's prior written approval, except as is
expressly provided herein. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Parkmobile grants you a limited, nontransferable, nonexclusive,
revocable license to access the Platform and make personal, noncommercial Use of the Platform in object code form
only. You are also granted a limited license to print copies of any Materials posted on the Platform, but only for
your personal, noncommercial use. Except as expressly provided herein, all Intellectual Property rights are reserved.
- The use of the Materials or any portion of the Platform on any other website or in any environment of networked computers
is strictly prohibited without Parkmobile's advance written consent, which may be withheld in our sole discretion.
- With respect the license to Use the Platform as described herein, you agree to these License Restrictions:
- You shall not share with or assign, copy (except as expressly set forth herein), sublicense, transfer, lease, rent,
sell, distribute, or otherwise provide to any third party (i) this license, (ii) the Platform; (iii) any Use
of the Platform; or (iv) your rights under these Terms
- Other than as expressly set forth in these Terms, you shall not (i) modify, adapt, translate, duplicate, disassemble,
decompile, reverse assemble, reverse compile, or reverse engineer, or take similar action with respect to the
Platform or any component thereof for any purpose, or (ii) attempt to discover the underlying source code or
algorithms of the Platform (unless enforcement of this restriction is prohibited by applicable law and then,
only to the extent specifically permitted by applicable law, and then only upon providing us with reasonable
advance written notice and opportunity to respond);
- For the purpose of designing, modifying, or developing software or services similar in purpose, scope, or function
to the Software, you shall not engage in competitive analysis, benchmarking, Use, evaluation or viewing of the
Software or create any derivatives based upon the Software, whether for Customer's internal use or for license
or for resale; and
- You shall not permit any party, whether acting directly or on behalf of you, to breach or violate any of these
- In connection with any violation or breach of this Section 3.3, we may terminate your access to the Platform and
your Parkmobile Account without notice. Additionally, we have the right to commence legal action against you
for damages and/or equitable relief in such instances.
YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM.
- You are responsible for providing and agree to (i) provide Parkmobile with complete, correct, and accurate information
about you when you open your Parkmobile Account and (ii) promptly update that information promptly after it changes.
The details of your Parkmobile Account can be updated within your Personal Pages via the Site, the App, or by contacting
Member Services. You are responsible for keeping your password and login information for the Site secret so that
only you can access your Parkmobile Account's Personal Pages on the Site. The minimum requirements for a password
in connection with the Platform can be found in the Platform Guidance. We are not responsible for any failure by
you to follow any password instructions in the Platform Guidance, any failure to keep your password secure, or any
unauthorized access to your Parkmobile Account or Personal Pages. You agree to notify Parkmobile immediately of any
unauthorized use of your Parkmobile Account or Personal Pages. Until you notify us of an unauthorized use of your
Personal Pages, we will continue to process Transactions and charge them to your Payment Method.
- Details on how to Use the Platform to start and complete a Transaction can be found in the Platform Guidance. You are
responsible for (i) correctly entering the relevant parking zone number, which is indicated on the parking meters
or signs nearest to the relevant parking space or can be found on the city-specific listing of Parking Locations
on the Site and (ii) ensuring the license plate number being used matches that of the vehicle you are parking. Additionally,
where applicable, you are responsible for correctly entering your parking space number, when required. The parking
zone number informs us of the rate to charge you for your parking and of any time restrictions on the amount of time
you are permitted to park your vehicle in that zone (to the extent that such information is provided to us by the
Transaction Entity). Use of the Platform does not guarantee you a parking space and, except as is necessary in connection
with Permit parking or parking with a Reservation, you only activate the Services after you have found an available
space. To correctly activate the Services when you have parked, you must input all necessary details required to
activate your Parking Session.
- Parking Restrictions shall take precedence over any information that you receive from Parkmobile (e.g., a prohibition
on parking in a certain area). The Parking Restrictions apply to you and your Use of the Platform does not in any
way exempt you from identifying and complying with the Parking Restrictions.
- Parking rates vary as a result of parameters set by the Transaction Entity such as Parking Location, time of day, day
of the week, special events, and the like and these variances are beyond our control and may not be reflected in
the Platform in a timely manner. Increases or other changes to parking rates, changes to the Parking Restrictions
or other parking variables, and/or the introduction of new Parking Restrictions are beyond our control and may not
be reflected in the Platform in a timely manner. We pass all parking fees and charges through to you and we are not
responsible for any parking rate variances, parking rate changes or for any differences between the parking rates
reflected in the Platform and the parking rates assessed by the Transaction Entity at the time of the Parking Session.
You are solely responsible for determining the parking rates applicable to your Parking Session before commencing
a Parking Session.
- You are solely responsible for ensuring that you have properly activated the Parking Session for the relevant parking
zone before you leave your vehicle unattended. In Parking Locations that allow for early deactivation of your Parking
Session, it is your sole responsibility to deactivate your Parking Session (i.e., before you leave the Parking Location).
- You are solely responsible for all Parking Penalties. You are solely responsible for resolving with the relevant authorities
any issues that you may have regarding Parking Penalties. We do not enforce Parking Restrictions and do not assess
Parking Penalties. If you are assessed a Parking Penalty, your sole and exclusive remedy with us is to delete your
Parkmobile Account and delete and/or un-install the App.
- You are solely responsible for all fees or charges you incur in connection with your use of your Mobile Device with
the Platform, including but not limited to, data usage, texting, overages, per-minute charges, roaming, and other
telecom or access charges and you acknowledge that such fees or charges may apply and that you are solely responsible
for such charges and fees.
- If you are dissatisfied with any of these Terms, or if the Platform is not as described, does not include expected
functionality, fails to operate, fails to operate error free, is unavailable to complete Transactions, or does not
otherwise meet your needs or expectations, your sole and exclusive remedy is to delete your Parkmobile Account and
delete and/or un-install the App.
- More detailed information on how to Use the Platform can be found in the Platform Guidance which can be accessed via
the Site or the App.
PERMIT PURCHASE POLICY.
- We provide consumers with opportunities to purchase Permits from relevant Transaction Entities. A Permit serves
as the official confirmation of your purchase of a particular item offered for sale by our Transaction Entities,
which may be, for example, Event parking, daily parking, monthly parking, reservations, or transportation.
- Transaction Entities, not Parkmobile, set the Permit prices, maintain the parking space inventory, and vehicle capacities,
as applicable. Policies set forth by Transaction Entities may prohibit us from issuing exchanges or refunds
after a purchase has been made or to replace lost, stolen, damaged, or destroyed Permits and you will be subject
to the rules, policies, and terms of the relevant Transaction Entity. When you receive your Permit, please
keep it in a safe place. Please note that direct sunlight or heat can sometimes damage Permits.
- The Permit will be in the form of a physical permit mailed to you, an electronic print-at-home Permit emailed to you,
or a digital image that can be displayed from your compatible device, as applicable. Transaction Entities will
reject any entry attempt made with any document other than the actual Permit. For example, any confirmation
page or email you present may not be accepted and you will be subject to any charges established by the Transaction
Entity. No refunds will be issued by us for unused Permits.
- If Permits are delivered by physical means, please allow enough time for the delivery of your Permit. If you have selected
delivery by United States Postal Service (USPS) standard mail, please allow 7-10 business days after your order is
placed to receive your Permit. If you have selected FedEx, please allow at least 3 business days for delivery. Permits
sent via USPS or FedEx packages can be sent only to the verified billing address (entered by you when you registered
for your Parkmobile Account and as updated from time to time by you) within the U.S. cannot be sent to Canada or
to any other country. The foregoing are approximate times, and Parkmobile is not responsible for deliveries that
take longer. If you have not received your Permit(s) within 48 hours prior to an Event, please contact Member Services.
- Permits purchased less than 7 days prior to an Event may also be available for pick up at the Event venue or the on-site
office prior to the day of the Event, as applicable. Unless otherwise specified for a particular Event on an
Event site, Permits will not be available for purchase or pick-up on the day of an Event. Valid ID and the
credit card used for purchase must be presented upon pick-up.
- Permits purchased on Event websites may be subject to service fees and/or processing fees which may not be refundable
as provided in the policies on the Event website.
- Before purchasing Permits, carefully review your Event details, such as date and time. If you are turned away
from a Parking Location or transportation vehicle, as applicable, while in possession of a valid Permit for any reason
(except for your error, the cancellation of the Event, or your failure to follow and abide by the applicable rules
and regulations), please contact us. We will work with the Transaction Entity for the Event and endeavor to
refund to you the Permit price less the non-refundable payment processing fees, if any. In the case of permit refunds,
it may take several weeks for a Transaction Entity to process a refund.
- Occasionally, Events are cancelled or postponed by Transaction Entities due to weather conditions or situations affecting
the staff, entertainment, or audience. When this occurs, Parkmobile will endeavor to help you receive a prompt
refund of the Permit price and associated service fee if applicable (per order payment processing fees are not refundable);
however, the rules for refunds, including amount, time, notice requirements, and refund timing are those dictated
by the Transaction Entity. If an Event is cancelled, please contact us for any available information on receiving
a refund, if any. If the Event was moved or rescheduled, the Transaction Entity may set refund limitations.
Contact us or the Transaction Entity for exact instructions, to the extent provided to us by the Transaction Entity.
Please make sure to provide your Parkmobile order ID number, if applicable, so we can expedite your refund.
- When purchasing Permits, you are typically limited to a specified number of permits for each Event. This amount
is included on the unique Event page and is verified with every Transaction. This policy is in effect to discourage
unfair Permit buying practices and may also required by some Transaction Entities. All orders are tracked by
name and address. Orders for more than the stated limit will be voided and, in our sole discretion, the charges
will not be refundable.
- You will not sell or transfer Permits to any third party, unless, at the time you purchased a Permit, you purchased
it on behalf of a specific individual or individuals known to you at the time (as opposed to a purchase for an undetermined
individual or for a group of people. This policy is in effect to discourage unfair Permit buying practices and may
also required by some Transaction Entities. In the event that you violate this section, in our sole discretion,
we may, without prior written notice, (i) void the permit and the amount will not be refundable; and/or (ii) terminate
your Parkmobile Account.
- When presenting a Permit at an Event or Parking Location, you may additionally be required to provide evidence that
you purchased the Permit from us.
- NOTICE: Any Permit that you purchase or acquire from a party other than us, may be invalid and/or may not be honored
at the Event or Parking Location for which it was purchased. With respect to any Permit purchased or otherwise acquired
from a party other than us, you hereby agree that you will have no recourse against us or have any cause of action
against us in the event that the Permit is not honored when presented or is invalid, void, or otherwise unusable.
COMPANY ACCOUNTS. You can open a Company Account for a monthly fee that is calculated and charged on a per vehicle
basis for the vehicles managed under the Company Account. The assessed monthly fees automatically enroll you in a Company
membership (as described below) and the only way to stop the assessment of the monthly fees is to cancel the Company
Account. More information on opening a Company Account can be found in the Platform Guidance.
- You agree to pay all Transaction Charges together with all other fees, charges, or assessments related to Transactions,
whether imposed by a Transaction Entity, a Payment Entity, or another third party pursuant to these Terms and all
fees for Services, if any.
- You are responsible for all Transactions initiated using your Parkmobile Account and the related Transaction Charges.
If you permit another person or persons to access or use your Parkmobile Account (individual or corporate), we will
treat this as if you have authorized such use and you will be liable for all Transactions incurred by those persons
using your Parkmobile Account.
- Parkmobile shall process the amounts for Transactions by charging your Payment Method at the time of your Transaction.
If do not have at least one valid Payment Method with all necessary Payment Information, we may immediately suspend
or block your ability to complete a Transaction. If your Payment Method is declined your Parkmobile Account may be
blocked or terminated. Additionally, Parkmobile reserves the right to transfer the claims for unpaid Transaction
Charges to third parties. As provided in Section 36, when we Replenish your Parkmobile Wallet Account (if you have
one), we obtain the necessary funds by charging against your Payment Methods.
- You are responsible for all for promptly updating all Payment Information in the event of any changes. We will have
no liability for your inability to complete Transactions as a result of incorrect or outdated Payment Information.
- Not all Parking Locations accept all Payment Methods. Some Parking Locations may require the use of a particular Payment
Method, which may require your registration or enrollment to create an account in addition to and separate from your
Parkmobile Account. We have no liability for any Transaction that is rejected because the Payment Method(s) you registered
are not accepted at a Parking Location. You should register more than one Payment Method to avoid being declined
at a particular Parking Location.
- You may have opportunity to designate a preferred Payment Method in the Platform. If your preferred Payment Method
is declined or not accepted for any reason, the Platform will automatically select another Payment Method that you
have registered to complete the Transaction or Replenish your Parkmobile Wallet Account (if you have one). This process
will continue until a registered Payment Method is found through which the Transaction can be completed with all
Transaction Charges being paid or the Replenishment can be completed. We have no liability for any transaction fees,
insufficient fund charges, or any other fee, penalty, or charge that is assessed as a result of charges made to any
your registered Payment Methods. You shall remain fully liable to us for the amount of any outstanding Transaction
- You are subject to any applicable terms, conditions, restrictions, and other requirements of any Payment Provider related
to any Payment Method and we have no liability for any transaction fees, insufficient fund charges, or any other
fee or charge that is assessed by a Payment Provider in connection with your use of such Payment Provider for Transactions.
- In connection with your Transactions, we may charge a pre-authorization amount be placed against your credit or debit
card, which may reduce the funds you have available for your use. Any pre-authorization funds not used to complete
your Transaction will be released after 72 hours.
- A history of your Transactions, indicating the Parking Locations, times and Transaction Costs is accessible by you
from your Personal Pages on the Site. If you require a printed invoice, you can print it from your Personal Pages
on the Site. Alternatively, if you wish to receive an invoice by mail, you may request one from Member Services,
and we will provide you with one, subject to a processing fee.
- If, in good faith, you dispute any fees for a Transaction, you must provide written notice of the dispute to us and
the applicable Transaction Entity, if any, within thirty (30) days of the date of the Transaction (or such shorter
notice requirement of that Transaction Entity). Your failure to comply with this procedure shall constitute your
approval of such fees.
- In the event that you owe us money in connection with your Use of the Platform, you will pay interest on all amounts
not paid when due at the rate of 1.5% per month, or the highest lawful rate, whichever is less.
- With respect to Reservations:
- The Transaction may be subject to service fee(s) and a non-refundable per order payment processing fee.
- There will be no fee administered for any cancellation of a reserved parking event up to three (3) hours prior
to the scheduled parking event, provided, however, that the rules for a reserved parking event cancellation dictated
by the Transaction Entity may require a longer notice period.
- There will be a service fee equal to fee 100% of the original reservation price administered for any cancellation
within three (3) hours (or such other time period as dictated by the Transaction Entity) of the scheduled reserved
parking event, or if you do not utilize the scheduled reserved parking. The fee will be charged against your
- We are not able to refund the Transaction Charges you pay through Parkmobile because Parkmobile is merely a pass-through
and tracking functionality for parking fees and the parking fees are paid directly to the Transaction Entity for
the Parking Location in which you park.
- We don't have the access or ability to reverse, modify, or cancel transactions or to partially or fully refund the
fees the Parking Operator has collected.
- If you would like to contact your Parking Operator to see if they are willing to accommodate a request, we encourage
you to do so.
- Only authorized members of the call center and facility managers can authorize a refund for any amount of Transaction
Charges. In connection with an authorized refund, we will endeavor to submit and process within 72 business hours
of your request.
CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE SITE. To the extent that there are opportunities for our users to contribute User Content
to the Platform, including to the Site, we cannot preview User Content or all third-party content before it appears and
we are not liable or responsible for any User Content or content from third parties. You shall not provide illegal
or prohibited User Content, including User Contact containing, among other things, unlawful, fraudulent, threatening,
abusive, libelous, defamatory, indecent, obscene, pornographic or otherwise objectionable materials. We may remove
any User Content from the Site for any reason or no reason. If you discover this kind of material on the Site, please
notify us via the “Contact Us” form on the Site or contact Member Services. We will investigate your claim and
may then take the actions deemed appropriate. By posting User Content, you grant us ownership rights in such User Content
and we have the right to publish such User Content.
USER CONDUCT. By Using the Platform, you make the material representations upon which you wish Parkmobile to
reasonably rely, that you will comply with the Conduct Rules set forth in this Section. In connection with any non-compliance
with, violation of, or breach of this Conduct Rules by you, we will have no liability to and we may terminate your access
to the Platform and your Parkmobile Account without notice. Additionally, we have the right to sue you for damages in
- You will not Use the Platform in an unauthorized manner, or in a manner which violates any legal or regulatory proscription
or duty, including, without limitation, violating Parkmobile's Intellectual Property rights or the Intellectual Property
rights of any third party;
- You will not Use the Platform in a way that violates any rules or requirements set forth in these Terms, in any portion
of the Platform, or in the Platform Guidance;
- You will not utilize the Platform in a manner that is harmful to Parkmobile or any other person or entity;
- You will not utilize any information that you gained as a result of using the Platform to illegally or improperly violate
another person's or entity's privacy or personally identifiable information rights;
- You will not Use any of Parkmobile's Marks as metatags on other websites or otherwise use Parkmobile's Marks for your
own advertising or pecuniary gain, including without limitation utilization as Google AdWords;
- You will not Use the Platform in regard to any commercial activities, advertising or sales without the prior written
consent of Parkmobile, which may be unreasonably withheld;
- You will not upload any virus, malware, or other program or agent to damage the Platform in any way
- You will not use any robot, spider or other intelligent agent software or device to access or monitor the Platform
in any manner;
- You will not Use the Platform, transmit to or through the Platform, or post User Content (i) for any unlawful purpose,
or (ii)which consists of any content or information that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous,
defamatory, indecent, obscene, pornographic, or otherwise objectionable information, images, or content;
- You will not restrict any other user from properly using the Platform, including without limitation, by way of "computer
hacking" or other attacks, or otherwise altering the software or functionality of the Platform and its underlying
- You will not imply that any of your public statements are endorsed by Parkmobile, including those made in social media,
or that you are otherwise associated with Parkmobile in any manner;
- You will not Use the Platform if you have been temporarily or indefinitely suspended from your Use of the Platform;
- You will not transmit any material, nonpublic information about any person or entity without the proper authorization
to do so;
- You will not transmit any advertisements, solicitations or any unsolicited communication without Parkmobile's express
permission to do so;
- You will not cover or obscure any advertisements located within our Platform;
- You will not revise, modify, reverse engineer or in any way alter any portion of the Platform or its contents or underlying
- You will not "frame" or "mirror" any part of the Platform;
- You will not utilize any device to enable him to circumvent the structure of the Platform and/or spam or flood the
- You will not collect any information about visitors to the Platform without Parkmobile's express permission to do so;
- You will not deliver to or through the Platform, or provide links to any postings outside the Platform without the
prior written permission of Parkmobile, including, without limitation, to any materials which are deemed, in Parkmobile's
sole discretion to be harmful, lewd, obscene, violent, insulting, threatening, hateful or otherwise objectionable;
- You will not impersonate any other person and/or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent that you have an affiliation
with any other person or entity, or otherwise mislead, deceive or defraud Parkmobile or any other party;
- You will not create a database utilizing any information found within the Platform or the Materials;
- You will always drive vigilantly, safely, and prudently according to road conditions and in accordance with all traffic
laws while using the Platform. The following requirements are not the only rules or practices which pertain to vigilant,
safe, and prudent driving and, our failure to include a rule or a practice is not to be taken as a consent or suggestion
that the violation of such rule or a practice is acceptable:
- While driving, it is forbidden for you to non-verbally interact with the Platform or use the Platform in a non-verbal
manner for any purpose other than navigation to a parking venue (so long as such interaction does not distract
your attention from the road or interfere with safe driving.
- Using the Platform to conduct searches, parking transactions, purchases, or payments is only to be done after you
have stopped your vehicle in a safe location and appropriate location as permitted by law.
- Using the Platform to conduct searches, parking transactions, purchases, or payments may be done by your passenger,
provided it does not distract your attention to the road and does not interfere with safe driving;
- You are at least 13 years of age and you are authorized to provide information to Parkmobile through the Platform,
install the Platform, and open a Parkmobile Account;
- You understand that, subject to applicable Federal and State laws regulations to the contrary, Parkmobile shall not
be required to provide any refunds, credits, benefits, or other compensation for any discontinued component of the
Platform or discontinuance of the Platform itself;
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, modify or exploit for any commercial purposes any portion
of the Platform, including, without limitation, access to the Platform or any of the Materials, Marks or Intellectual
- You acknowledge and agree that your representations hereunder shall survive termination of your Parkmobile Account,
licenses hereunder, or Use of the Platform.
- Our Intellectual Property is the sole property of Parkmobile and its Affiliates or other representatives (as applicable)
together with the goodwill associated therewith. Other than as expressly set forth herein, you are not authorized
to use our Intellectual Property or any variations thereof. Other than as expressly set forth herein, Parkmobile
does not grant to you any express or implied ownership or other rights to any Intellectual Property and all such
rights are retained by Parkmobile and its Affiliates. You are liable for any and all damages of every kind resulting
from any infringement by you of our Intellectual Property rights.
- We are the sole owner of any derivatives, new versions, enhancements, updates, changes, etc. of our Intellectual Property,
even if wholly or partially based upon your ideas, comments, suggestion, questions, requests, and the like.
- Portions of Platform may provide you with an opportunity to post and exchange information, ideas and opinions. Be advised
that such postings do not reflect the views of Parkmobile. In no event shall Parkmobile assume or have any responsibility
or liability for the postings or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from any other posting use and/or appearance
on the Platform.
- You hereby represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights in and to User Content you provide to or through
the Platform and that neither your provision of User Content nor the User Content itself will infringe any proprietary
or other rights of third parties or contain any libelous, tortuous, or otherwise unlawful information.
COPYRIGHTS AND MARKS; RESTRICTIONS ON USE.
- The Materials on the Site and in the Platform are copyrighted by Parkmobile, its Affiliates, and its third party licensors,
whether explicitly marked or not, under United States and international copyright laws and are subject to other intellectual
property and proprietary rights and laws. Such Material is protected under United States and international copyright,
trademark, unfair competition laws, and similar laws. Such Material may not be used, copied, modified, reproduced,
republished, posted, transmitted, sold, offered for sale or redistributed in any way without the prior written permission
of Parkmobile, with the sole exception that you may print copies of the Materials for your own personal, noncommercial
- The Marks may not be used, copied, modified, reproduced, republished, posted, transmitted, sold, offered for sale or
redistributed in any way without the prior written permission of Parkmobile, with the sole exception that you may
print copies of the Marks for your personal, noncommercial use and provided that you: (1) maintain all copyright
and other intellectual property notices together and intact with any information or content; (2) do not modify or
otherwise alter any information or content; and (3) do not expressly or implicitly suggest an association with any
services, product, brands or affiliates through the use of any information or content. You may not change or delete
any author credit, trademark, Mark, legend, proprietary or copyright notice. You must follow and observe all additional
copyright notices or other restrictions contained in any parts of the Platform, including the Legal Notice.
- Nothing contained in this Section will in any way limit the similar provisions contained in the Legal Notice.
COMMUNICATIONS. Any communications, including, without limitation, e-mails, pictures, audio clips, videos, graphics
and/or other material sent directly, or by carbon copy or otherwise from you to Parkmobile or any of our officers, managers,
employees, representatives, attorneys, or agents and any postings to the Platform shall become Parkmobile's property
upon the transmission of the same. You grant the perpetual and irrevocable right to us to both publicly or nonpublicly
utilize the same, including the identifying information contained therein, in any manner whatsoever, at no charge.
- As part of your Use of the Platform, Parkmobile may send reminders, alerts, or critical Platform-related notifications
via Messaging. Parkmobile may use one or more of the following providers for SMS message delivery: Cellular One Dobson,
Centennial Cellular Corp, Sprint, Verizon Wireless, RCC – Unicel, Virgin Mobile USA, Boost, T-Mobile, Cincinnati
Bell, AT∓T, ALLTEL, and U.S. Cellular, and other and future providers.
- You may set your Messaging settings via your Personal Pages or the App. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions,
you certify that you are the owner of the Mobile Device and the account holder of the mobile phone number provided
to Parkmobile or that you have the owner’s and/or account holder's express permission to use the specified Mobile
Device to receive Messaging about Transactions or your Parkmobile Account from Parkmobile and exchange other information
related to your Mobile Device, Mobile Device account, GPS location, or Parkmobile Account.
- With each Parking Session, you may receive Messaging relating to your Parking Session or Parkmobile service communications.
- You acknowledge and agree that the reception of Messaging is not 100% guaranteed and that you are responsible for the
timely activation or deactivation of a Transaction. You further acknowledge and agree that the reception of Messaging
is dependent on the operation, coverage, and services of your mobile network provider and/or internet service provider.
Parkmobile shall have no responsibility or liability for the damages and costs incurred by you not receiving Messaging
on time or at all or by the insufficient operation of your mobile network, mobile phone company and/or internet service
- You may opt out of receiving of SMS, email, or push notifications by making changes to your Personal Pages or via the
setting in the App (in the case of push notifications you can only choose to stop receiving them within the settings
for your Mobile Device) and the Platform Guidance includes helpful information, guides, instructions, etc. for to
opting out. You may not opt out from receiving certain in App messages related to Platform operation. Other opt out
- To stop the messages from coming to your Mobile Device, you may opt out of receiving SMS by texting the word “STOP”
to 69646. You will then receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message, and after that, you will receive
no future SMS messages;
- For questions or assistance in receiving or opting out of receiving SMS text messages or email notifications you
may text us at any time from your Mobile Device by texting the word “HELP” to 69646. The Platform Guidance also
has helpful information and guides for opting out.
- Opting out of Messaging may impair your ability to use the full functionality and features of the Platform and may
prevent you from enjoying the full benefits of the Platform (for example, receiving notification of Promotions).
- When you open a Parkmobile Account either through our mobile app, IVR, Member Services or online, the Platform automatically
enrolls you as a Member and you will remain a Member until such time as you cancel your Parkmobile Account or elect
to become a Preferred Member. Members are charged a Member Fee on a Transaction by Transaction basis only (or as
otherwise determined by us). As a Member, you have Member Benefits. By opening a Parkmobile Account, you authorize
us to charge your Payment Method for the applicable Member Fees.
- Preferred Members are charged Preferred Member Fees on a monthly basis (or as otherwise determined by us). If you sign
up as a Preferred Member through our mobile app, you authorize Apple or Google to charge your payment method for
the Preferred Member Fees. Preferred Members are also changed a Member Fee on a Transaction by Transaction basis
only (or as otherwise determined by us). As a Preferred Member, you have Preferred Member Benefits that will vary
from time to time. A listing of Preferred Member Benefits is available on the mobile app or online. You may become
a Preferred Member at any time by accessing your Parkmobile Account on the Site or through our mobile app, IVR or
Member Services and registering as a Preferred Member. You may change from a Preferred Member to a Member at any
time (if you registered as a Preferred Member online or through our IVR or Member Services by accessing your account
online) but no Preferred Member Fees or other Preferred Member charges will be refunded or prorated. If you registered
through our mobile app, and you and wish to change from a Preferred Member to a Member you must do this through Apple
or Google Subscription settings page, but no Preferred Member Fees or other preferred Member charges will be refunded
or prorated. By electing to be a Preferred Member, you authorize us or Apple or Google, to charge your Payment Method
for the applicable Preferred Member Fees. You will remain a Preferred Member until such time as you cancel your Parkmobile
Account or elect to reduce your membership to that of a Member.
- When you open a Company Account, the Platform automatically enrolls you in our company membership level as a Company
Member and you will remain a Company Member until such time as you cancel your Company Account. Company Members are
charged Company Member Fees on a monthly basis (or as otherwise determined by us). As a Company Member, you have
the Company Member Benefits. A Company Member may not change its status to a Member or a Preferred Member without
cancelling the Company Account. By opening a Company Account, you authorize us to charge your Payment Method for
the applicable Company Member Fees.
- 14.4 We may, without notice, change, restrict, or delete any Membership Right at any time. You may cancel your Parkmobile
Account, and thereby membership at any time, by sending your request to Member Services. If you registered for a
Preferred Membership through our mobile app you will also need to cancel your subscription through Apple or Google.
To do so, please use the following links:
- Failure to use or cancellation of your Parkmobile Account does not make you eligible for a refund of past or current
membership fees. No refunds will be given for a failure to utilize your Parkmobile Account during the membership
- Parkmobile requires a reasonable amount of time to process your any membership change or cancellation request.
- We may, without notice, change, restrict, or delete any Membership Right at any time.
- You may cancel your Parkmobile Account, and thereby membership at any time, by sending your request to Member Services.
- Failure to use or cancellation of your Parkmobile Account does not make you eligible for a refund of past or current
membership fees. No refunds will be given for a failure to utilize your Parkmobile Account during the membership
PROMOTIONS. Any Promotions we offer will be subject to the Promotion Criteria set forth in the Promotion itself
or in the communication to you providing such Promotion. We, in our sole discretion, will determine whether you have
met the Promotion Criteria, are qualified to receive the Promotion, or receive the Promotion and you agree that our decisions
in this regard are final and binding. You further agree that we will have no liability for our determinations with respect
to the Promotion Criteria or Promotion, our termination or suspension of the Promotion or the actions of any third party
with respect to the Promotion including the sponsor’s denial of, termination of, or failure to honor the terms of the
Promotion or application of additional Promotion Criteria.
ELECTRONIC DELIVERY. You agree and consent to the Electronic Submission of all communications, confirmations,
consents, acknowledgements, agreements, amendments, documents, policies, notices, information, data, and disclosures
that we provide one another in connection with your Use of the Platform, your Parkmobile Account with us, your Parkmobile
Wallet Account with us, and your use of our Services. You agree to the Electronic Submission of any and all Platform,
Parkmobile Account, or Transaction information, including without limitation:
and new versions thereof;
- Parkmobile Account and Parkmobile Wallet Account activation, details, and information;
- Personal Page details and information;
- Transaction receipts, confirmations, cancellations, and related information;
- Parkmobile Account and Parkmobile Wallet Account statements, reconciliations, charges, debits, refunds, credits, history,
and related information;
- Platform Guidance and any changes of any nature thereto and new versions thereof;
- Any other communication, notice, or delivery contemplated or required by the Terms, the Use of the Platform, your Parkmobile
- Promotions and any related Promotion Criteria; and
- Any other Platform, Parkmobile Account, Parkmobile Wallet Account, or Transaction information, acknowledgement, documentation,
- All communications, including notices, shall be deemed effective upon the proper initiation of such Electronic Submission.
We both stipulate that Electronic Submissions pursuant to this Section are in compliance with and governed by the
E-SIGN Act and are deemed to effective submissions or deliveries of the items described in this Section.
NOTICES TO PARKMOBILE. All notices or other communications to Parkmobile, if any, that are required to be given
under these Terms must be in writing, which shall be given by delivery to the address set forth below by way of either
personal delivery, certified mail, return receipt requested, two-day mail or overnight mail by a commercial carrier.
Notices to Parkmobile shall be deemed given only upon receipt. Notices to Parkmobile may also be given by electronic
mail to Member Services, provided that it is followed by an exact copy by either regular mail, personal delivery, certified
mail, return receipt requested or two-day mail or overnight mail by a commercial carrier to the same addresses set forth
above. Such notice shall be deemed effective twenty-four (24) hours after the message was sent, if no "system error"
message or other notice of non-delivery is generated. Notices to Parkmobile shall be addressed as set forth below unless
we change it in the Platform Guidance or by updating these Terms. The physical address for giving notice to Parkmobile
is Parkmobile LLC 1100 Spring St. NW, Suite 200, Atlanta, GA 30309.
INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Parkmobile with respect to any claim, demand,
cause of action, debt, liability, damages, costs or expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees and expenses of Parkmobile's
selected attorneys, arising from any third-party claim against Parkmobile relating to (i) your violation of law, ii)
your infringement of any Intellectual Property or similar proprietary rights of any person or entity; (iii) any noncompliance
with or violation of the Conduct Rules or License Restrictions; (iv) any User Content provided by you; (v) your improper
or illegal Use of the Platform; (vi) any act or omission or willful misconduct of yours; (vii) any breach of any of your
representations, warranties, or covenants made herein; and (viii) any failure by you to comply with these Terms.
ATTORNEYS’ FEES. If we undertake any action to enforce these Terms, we will be entitled to recover from you,
and you hereby agree to pay, any and all attorneys’ fees and any cost of litigation, in addition to any other relief
at law or in equity to which we may be entitled. In such event, we shall be entitled to recover all costs including both
actual pre-judgment and post-judgment attorney's fees and costs, involved directly or indirectly in our enforcement efforts,
whether or not we do so through institution of formal legal proceedings.
By opening a Parkmobile Account; downloading and installing our app, and/or Using the Platform, you consent to our
that you may also be subject to the applicable privacy policies of any Linked Sites.
- When opening a Parkmobile Account, whether on the Site or via the App, IVR Systems, or Member Services, you are required
to provide us with certain personal information, which may include your name, birth date, e-mail address, Payment
- You explicitly agree that your Use of the Platform or the Materials is at your own and sole risk. You also understand
and agree that any Materials or other data, content, or information downloaded or otherwise obtained through your
Use of the Platform are obtained at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any
damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from such download. You understand that Parkmobile cannot
and does not guarantee or warrant that files, including the Materials, available for downloading from the Internet
will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that may manifest contaminating or destructive properties.
Parkmobile makes no warranty regarding any use of confidential or private information that you may provide. Parkmobile
makes no commitment to update the information found on or in the Platform or Materials. No warranty and/or representation
will extend to any third person.
- EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY AND EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS, THE PLATFORM AND MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” “AS
AVAILABLE,” AND WITH ALL FAULTS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND PARKMOBILE DISCLAIMS THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED
IN THE PLATFORM OR THAT WHICH IS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS WILL: MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, NEEDS, OR EXPECTATIONS;
BE RELIABLE, ACCURATE, SECURE, COMPLETE, OR WHOLE; OPERATE DEFECT OR ERROR FREE OR IN A TIMELY OR RELIABLE WAY. WE
DO NOT WARRANT OR COVENANT THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS ASSOCIATED WITH THE PLATFORM WILL BE CORRECTED. EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY
AND EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS, THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, OR REPRESENTATIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS
OR IMPLIED BY STATUTE, OPERATION OF LAW, TRADE USAGE, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR DEALING OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT
LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, FITNESS
FOR A PARTICULAR USE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, ACCURACY, QUALITY OF INFORMATION, QUIET ENJOYMENT, OR COMPLETENESS;
ALL SUCH WARRANTIES BEING SPECIFICALLY AND FULLY DISCLAIMED BY PARKMOBILE. WE FURTHER DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY TO YOU
FOR ANY THIRD PARTY CHARGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DATA USAGE, OR TELECOM CHARGES FOR DEVICES USING THE
PLATFORM. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT PLATFORM WILL WORK ON YOUR MOBILE DEVICE, WITH YOUR OPERATING SYSTEMS, OR WITH ANY
OTHER SOFTWARE INSTALLED ON YOUR MOBILE DEVICE. OTHER WRITTEN OR ORAL REPRESENTATIONS OR AFFIRMATIONS OF FACT, INCLUDING
BUT NOT LIMITED TO, STATEMENTS FROM PARKMOBILE OR ANY OTHER SOURCE REGARDING THE PERFORMANCE OR FEATURES OF THE PLATFORM
OR SERVICES THAT ARE NOT CONTAINED IN THESE TERMS, SHALL NOT IN ANY WAY BE BINDING ON PARKMOBILE, CREATE ANY OBLIGATION
OR WARRANTY, AND ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE ELIMINATION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES,
SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- We are not responsible for the conduct of other users, whether online or offline. Under no circumstances shall Parkmobile
be responsible for any loss or damage, including, without limitation personal injury or death, resulting from the
Use of the Platform by other users or the conduct of any other users or third parties, whether online or offline.
- We have no control over any aspect of your parking at a Parking Location. You are responsible for determining your
own safety and the safety of your vehicle and article left in your vehicle at any Parking Location. We are not responsible
for damage to your vehicle, loss of your vehicle, or loss of articles left in your vehicle or for any personal injury
in any circumstances, including, without limitation: fire, weather, or other Act of God; theft or other criminal
activity of any kind; mechanical defects; accidents; or your Use of the Platform, whether in-motion or at rest. You
park at your own risk at any Parking Location, and you will have no recourse against us or have any cause of action
against us in connection with any parking at any Parking Location.
- Parkmobile is not responsible for any Parking Penalties you incur or receive, even if the Platform was Used in connection
with a Transaction. You are solely responsible for resolving with the relevant authorities any issues that you may
have regarding Parking Penalties. We do not enforce Parking Restrictions or assess Parking Penalties and have no
ability to control the actions of third parties who enforce Parking Restrictions or assess Parking Penalties.
- If you authorize Parkmobile to contact the relevant authorities on your behalf regarding your Parking Penalties, you
acknowledge and agree that, in such cases, Parkmobile may provide all or a portion of your personal details to the
relevant authorities as such is needed to resolve your Parking Penalties. In addition, in the event that you fail
to pay any amounts owing for Transactions or Parking Penalties (whether due to a declined credit card or other circumstances),
then Parkmobile, upon the reasonable request of the relevant authorities, may provide all or a portion of your personal
details to such authorities, which you acknowledge and agree that they may use solely for purposes of collecting
or attempting to collect any unpaid amounts owed by you.
- THE PERFORMANCE OF THE PLATFORM CAN VARY DUE TO SEVERAL FACTORS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION: SPECIFIC MOBILE DEVICE
LIMITATIONS AND CAPABILITIES; MOBILE DEVICE SERVICE PROVIDER, NETWORK LIMITATIONS, AND CAPABILITIES; MOBILE DEVICE
MULTI-TASKING; MOBILE DEVICE MEMORY; GPS "LOCK" TIME, AVAILABILITY, AND ACCURACY; MOBILE DEVICE SETTINGS; INTERNET
AVAILABILITY; MESSAGING OPT OUTS; AND PLATFORM AVAILABILITY, OPERABILITY, OR ERRORS. PARKMOBILE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS
OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE PERFORMANCE, OPERABILITY, OR AVAILABILITY PLATFORM.
- Your sole and exclusive remedy for any breach by us of any term or condition set forth in these Terms is to cease to
Use the Platform, un-install the App, and terminate your Parkmobile Account.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
- WE ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER
EQUIPMENT, MOBILE DEVICE, OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, INSTALLING, USING, OR BROWSING IN THE PLATFORM
OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS. WE ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR AND ARE NOT LIABLE FOR: (A) DATA CHARGES IN
CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE PLATFORM ON YOUR MOBILE DEVICE, (B) ANY FAILURE, DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE ANY COMPONENT
OF THE PLATFORM, (C) ANY TRAFFIC VIOLATION OR CITATION OR PARKING PENALTY, (D) ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR VEHICLE WHILE PARKED,
(E) ANY AUTOMOBILE OR OTHER MOTORIZED VEHICLE ACCIDENT.
- EXCEPT WHERE SPECIFICALLY REQUIRED BY LAW, (A) IN NO EVENT SHALL PARKMOBILE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL,
INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOST PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA, OR DATA USE OF ANY KIND AND (B) THE
MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF PARKMOBILE SHALL BE LIMITED US $10.00 IN THE AGGREGATE, IN EITHER CASE WHETHER THE
CLAIM IS BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, AND ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE AGREEMENTS
OR THE USE OF THE PLATFORM AND MATERIALS, EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION, IN ADDITION TO ANY OTHER RIGHTS OR REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO PARKMOBILE AND WITHOUT ANY LIABILITY
WHATSOEVER, PARKMOBILE AT ANY TIME AND WITHOUT NOTICE MAY SUSPEND, RESTRICT, OR TERMINATE YOUR ACCESS TO ANY COMPONENT
OF THE PLATFORM.
- SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, SO THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
RELEASE. BY USING THE PLATFORM AND/OR THE MATERIALS, YOU HEREBY RELEASE, REMISE AND FOREVER DISCHARGE AND GIVE
UP ANY AND ALL CLAIMS WHICH YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST PARKMOBILE, WHICH NOW OR HEREAFTER ARISE FROM, RELATE TO OR ARE CONNECTED
WITH THE USE OF THE PLATFORM, SERVICES, AND MATERIALS. YOU FURTHER WAIVE, RELEASE AND GIVE UP ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND
DEFENSES ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO ANY ACT, EVENT OR OMISSION. THIS INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY CLAIM WHICH COULD
BE ASSERTED NOW OR IN THE FUTURE UNDER (I) THE COMMON LAW; (II) ANY OF THE PARKMOBILE POLICIES, PRACTICES, OR PROCEDURES;
AND/OR (III) ANY FEDERAL AND/OR STATE STATUTES OR REGULATIONS.
AUTHORIZED PERMISSION FOR USE. You shall be considered an entity if the individual accessing the Platform is
doing so on behalf of an entity or is utilizing that entity's computer system in connection with a task (either paid
or unpaid) for that entity. If you are an entity, the person using the Platform on its behalf hereby makes the material
representation upon which you wish Parkmobile to rely that you are authorized to bind that entity to the Terms, as well
as any other obligations imposed or undertaken through Use of the Platform.
- Without limiting other rights or remedies set forth in these Terms or as otherwise available by law or in equity, we
may immediately issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate your access to the Platform,
including the Site, in whole or in part: (a) if you breach the Agreements; (b) if we are unable to verify or authenticate
any information you provide to us, should we elect to engage in such verification; (c) if we otherwise determine,
in our sole discretion, that termination is appropriate. We may also cancel your Permit order under the same circumstances.
If we terminate your access to the Platform, we are also terminating the license granted hereunder.
- If we believe that the User Content you provided has violated or is inconsistent with these Terms or violated the rights
of Parkmobile, another user, or the law, you agree that monetary damages may not provide a sufficient remedy to Parkmobile
for violations of these Terms and you consent to injunctive or other equitable relief for such violations.
Parkmobile may release user information about you if required by law or subpoena, or if the information is necessary
or appropriate to release to address an unlawful or harmful activity. Parkmobile is not required to provide
any refund to you if you are terminated as a User because you have violated these Terms.
APPLICABLE LAW, JURISDICTION AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION.
- You agree that these Terms and the Agreements and all disputes arising thereunder, related hereto, or related to the
Use of the Platform or Materials will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia,
USA, excluding its principles of conflicts of law and the private international law rules.
- Neither you nor we may institute a suit regarding any dispute, whether directly or indirectly related or collateral
to these Terms or the Use of the Platform without first complying with this Section.
- All claims or disputes between the parties, shall be submitted to arbitration administered by a mutually acceptable
arbitrator affiliated with the American Arbitration Association whose rules and guidelines shall apply. The arbitration
proceedings shall be in English. Without limitation, any dispute over the arbitrability of a matter shall be
specifically reserved for the arbitrator to exclusively hear, and shall not be submitted to a court. The arbitrator
shall have the authority to award any remedy or relief that a court of the State of Georgia could order or grant.
- Service of the written notice to initiate the aforementioned arbitration shall be deemed complete when sent either
as required by Court procedure or by (i) electronic mail to any of your current or future electronic mail addresses;
(ii) ordinary mail or ordinary or two-day mail by a commercial carrier, in the event a regular mailing address
has been provided by the party upon which service is being effected or is otherwise determined by the serving
party; or (iii) otherwise in accordance with the laws and procedures of the State of Georgia.
- Should the parties be unable to agree upon an arbitrator, the arbitrator shall be chosen by a determination of
a court of competent jurisdiction.
- Each party will perform all acts, including the execution and delivery of further documents, as the arbitrator
deems necessary or desirable to confirm and carry out the terms of the award rendered. Judgment upon the award
rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having competent jurisdiction thereof. The award rendered
by the arbitrator in any arbitration is final and binding on the parties. The arbitration award may be appealed
to a court of competent jurisdiction solely on the basis that the award was arbitrary or capricious.
- However, notwithstanding the foregoing, either prior to, during or after the arbitration process, either party may
institute a suit in equity for a temporary injunction (a) to preserve the status quo; (b) to enjoin a breach or threatened
breach of this Release; (c) to obtain specific performance; (d) to compel the arbitration or further its purposes;
(e) to enforce a settlement or award in such arbitration; and/or (f) for any other equitable relief.
- You agree that and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and the venue for any litigation will be in the state or federal
courts of Atlanta, Georgia.
- YOU AND PARKMOBILE (A) AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS
A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING AND (B) EACH AGREE TO WAIVE TRIAL
BY JURY. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, BY ENTERING INTO THESE TERMS, YOU ARE WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY
OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION.
- You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action by you arising out of
must be filed within one year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred and therefore the statute
of limitations is specifically and expressly limited to one year.
FURTHER ASSURANCES. You covenant and agree to perform further all acts and execute all supplementary instruments
or documents which may be requested by Parkmobile to carry out the provisions and effectuate the intent of these Terms.
ASSIGNMENT. We may freely assign our rights in and to and obligations under these Terms. You acknowledge that
you may not assign, transfer or sell its rights under these Terms without Parkmobile 's express written consent, which
may be withheld for any reason or no reason. Any purported assignment without Parkmobile's consent shall be deemed null
SEVERABILITY. If any portion of these Terms is ruled invalid or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be deemed
amended in order to achieve as closely as possible the same effect as originally drafted. Any invalid or unenforceable
portion shall be construed as narrowly as possible in order to give effect to as much of the Terms as possible.
DOWNLOADING THE APP. When you download the App from: (i) iTunes for use on an iOS Mobile Device, you may be
downloaded from iTunes; (ii) Google Play for use on an Android Mobile Device, you may be subject to licenses and/or terms
of use established by Google for your general use of Google Play and your general use of applications downloaded from
Google Play; (iii) the Microsoft Store for use on a Windows Mobile Device;, you may be subject to licenses and/or terms
of use established by Microsoft for your general use of the Microsoft Store and your general use of applications downloaded
from the Microsoft Store; (iv) BlackBerry World for use on a BlackBerry Mobile Device, you may be subject to licenses
provider of a Mobile Device operating system or the Mobile Device, OEM, or vehicle manufacturer. These Terms do not and
Mobile Device operating system or the Mobile Device, OEM, or vehicle manufacturer, as the case may be.
LINKED SITES. You acknowledge and agree that Parkmobile has no responsibility for the accuracy or availability
of information provided Linked Sites. Links to Linked Sites are provided as a convenience to you, and do not constitute
an endorsement by or association with Parkmobile of such sites or the content, products, advertising or other materials
presented on such sites. Parkmobile does not author, edit or monitor any Linked Sites. You acknowledge and agree that
Parkmobile is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused
by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on such Linked Sites. If you
access a Linked Site, you do so at your own risk.
NO THIRD PARTY BENEFICIARIES. These Terms are not intended to be for the benefit of, and shall not be enforceable
by any unaffiliated third party, except as may be specifically provided herein. Nothing herein, express or implied, is
intended to or shall confer on any third party any rights (including third-party beneficiary rights), remedies, obligations
or liabilities under or by reason of these Terms or otherwise set forth in the Platform, except as may be specifically
provided herein. These Terms shall not provide third parties with any remedy, claim, liability, reimbursement, cause
of action or other right in excess of those existing without reference to the terms herein. No third party shall have
any right, independent of any right that exists irrespective of these Terms, to bring any suit at law or equity for any
matter governed by or subject to the provisions herein.
PROHIBITED BY LAW. In the event that any aspect of the Platform or these Terms is prohibited by law in your
jurisdiction, you agree not to Use the Platform. It is solely your responsibility to determine whether it is allowed
by law to participate in the Platform. Without limitation, you release Parkmobile from all liability that could arise
from your prohibited participation in the Platform or acceptance of these Terms. Moreover, and without limiting the indemnification
otherwise provided herein, you shall indemnify, defend and hold Parkmobile harmless for any and all damages relating
to a violation of this Section 33.
INTERNATIONAL USE. In light of the international scope of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local laws,
rules and regulations, including but not limited to those applicable to online conduct and acceptable Internet content.
Without limitation, you acknowledge and agree that you shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding
the transmission of technical data from the United States or the country in which you may reside. Without limiting the
foregoing, you are responsible for compliance with all import/export laws and regulations of the United States and any
other country with jurisdiction.
- Nothing contained in or displayed on the Platform or contained in these Terms constitutes or is intended to constitute
legal advice by us or any of our Parkmobile or any of our officers, managers, employees, representatives, attorneys,
- Parkmobile's failure to enforce any term, provision or condition of these Terms, including the breach or default thereof,
by conduct, course of dealing or otherwise, in one or more instances shall not be deemed a waiver. To the extent
that a provision of these Terms is deemed unenforceable, the balance of it shall remain in full force and effect.
and any other portion of the Platform referenced herein at any time by posting such on our Site. All such amendments,
updates, modifications, replacements, versions, or revisions are effective immediately upon posting on our Site.
and any other Platform matters are references to the same as they are amended, updated, modified, replaced, or revised.
- You may not change, modify, or amend this Agreement unless such change, modification or amendment is made in a writing
executed by us.
- You acknowledge that you have not accepted or agreed to these Terms in reliance on any representations or other promises
of Parkmobile which are not specifically and expressly included herein.
- The headings in these Terms are for convenience and shall have no force and effect.
of the parties hereto relating to the subject matter hereof, and any prior agreements, understandings, representatives
and commitments concerning such subject matter, whether oral or written, are hereby superseded and terminated in
their entirety and are of no further force or effect.
- By your Use of the Platform, you represent that you have had the opportunity to review these Terms with counsel of
your choosing. You further acknowledge that you have thoroughly read these Terms; understand that you are giving
up certain legal rights that may otherwise exist and are taking on certain obligations and responsibilities; have
asked any questions you desire to clarify the meaning these Terms; and believe it is in your interest to nevertheless
proceed with opening a Parkmobile Account and installing and Using the Platform.
- In the event that Parkmobile or another party has provided you with a translation of these Terms from the English language
to another language, you agree that such translation is provided for convenience only; that the American English
language version of this Agreement governs the relationship between you and Parkmobile; and, if there is any conflict
between the American English language version of this Agreement and such translation, the American English language
version shall take precedence. All disputes arising under this Agreement shall be resolved in the English language.
- The provisions of these Terms that by their sense and context are intended to survive termination (whether by you cancelling
or closing your Parkmobile Account, ceasing to Use the Platform, or uninstalling the App, or by termination by Parkmobile)
shall so survive termination.
PARKMOBILE WALLET SUPPLEMENTAL TERMS. By registering and activating a Parkmobile Wallet Account on the Site
or in the Platform, you agree to additionally be bound by all supplemental terms and conditions set forth in this Section
- Activation of a Parkmobile Wallet occurs when you register for a Parkmobile Wallet, associate your Payment Methods
to your Parkmobile Wallet Account, your Payment Methods include at least one valid credit card, and you select a
Replenishment Amount option in the settings.
- The first time you use your Parkmobile Wallet to pay Transaction Charges, your Payment Method will be automatically
charged the Replenishment Amount option you have selected, which will result in the funding of your Parkmobile Wallet
Account. Your Parkmobile Wallet funds are deposited in an escrow account at Citibank (or any other bank that we may
select from time to time in our own discretion) linked to your Parkmobile Wallet Account. The Transaction Charges
for such Transaction will automatically be paid out of the funds then in your Parkmobile Wallet Account. By way of
example only, if your Funding Amount is US $25 and the Transaction Charges for your first transaction is US $5: first,
your Payment Method will be charged US $25 to fund your Parkmobile Wallet; second, the US $25 will be deposited into
you Parkmobile Wallet Account; third, the US $5 Transaction Charge will be removed from your Parkmobile Wallet Account
to complete the Transaction; and fourth, the balance of US $20 will remain in your Parkmobile Wallet Account.
- You will not receive interest or other earnings on the funds in your Parkmobile Wallet Account.
- Each time you use your Parkmobile Wallet to pay for a Transaction, the applicable Transaction Charges will be deducted
from the funds in your Parkmobile Wallet Account.
- Parkmobile does not allow split payments (for example, paying a transaction with both your Parkmobile Wallet and a
credit card). Only one means of payment is accepted per Transaction.
- Replenishment of your Parkmobile Wallet is accomplished by automatically charging your Payment Method with the Replenishment
Amount option you have selected.
- Replenishment of your Parkmobile Wallet will automatically occur when the Transaction Charges deducted or to be deducted
from the balance in your Parkmobile Wallet Account cause or would cause your Parkmobile Wallet Account balance to
equal or fall below the threshold amount set by Parkmobile.
- Replenishment of your Parkmobile Wallet may also be completed by you at any time through the Site or the Platform.
- If your Parkmobile Wallet Account equal or fall below the threshold amount set by Parkmobile and Parkmobile is unable
to Replenish your Parkmobile Wallet Account from your Payment Methods, your Parkmobile Wallet Account will be disabled.
“Affiliates” mean any person or entity which directly or indirectly controls, is controlled by or is under
common control with us, whether by ownership or otherwise.
“App” means our mobile Parking Session management application for scheduling, starting, and completing Parking
Sessions and Transactions, including but not limited to on-street and off-street parking, parking permits, parking
reservations, long term or short term parking, Event parking, etc., and other applications that we may develop.
“Claims” mean claims and rights based on any act, event or omission, and from any and all manner of rights,
claims, complaints, demands, causes of action, proceedings, liabilities, obligations, legal fees, costs and disbursements
of any nature whatsoever.
“Company Account” refers to a Parkmobile Account wherein a company can enroll and manage multiple drivers
or users under one account, and may be used in connection with a fleet of vehicles.
“Company Member” means a User who has been automatically enrolled in our company membership level when registering
with us for a Company Account.
“Company Member Fees” are assessed and charged on a monthly basis based upon the number of vehicles managed
under the Company Account and (i) are fees in addition to the Parking Fees for each Transaction, (ii) are charged
in addition to Member Fees, and (iii) may be collected by us via the Platform or by other means.
“Company Member Benefits” mean those rights, offers, discounts, savings, perquisites, or other benefits
set forth on the membership page in the Platform Guidance, on the Site, or accessed via the Platform, which are available
to you based upon your status as a Company Member and are in addition to Member Benefits.
“Conduct Rules” mean those conduct rules set forth in Section 9.
“Electronic Submission” means the electronic delivery or submission of communications, agreements, documents,
policies, notices, disclosures, etc. via Messaging, uploading, downloading, or posting such in or on the Platform
and includes, without limitation, everything that we electronically provide you in connection with your use of the
Platform, your Parkmobile Account, and your use of our Services whether via Messaging or other means.
“E-SIGN ACT” refers to the Electronic Signatures in Global and National CommerceAct, 15 U.S.C. ch.
96, as amended.
“Events” mean temporary or short term events like sporting events, concerts, festivals, entertainment events,
and the like.
"Intellectual Property" means, collectively, Marks, inventions, techniques, methods, works of authorship,
know-how, publicity rights, trade secrets, proprietary rights, and all other intellectual property rights related
“IVR System” means our interactive voice response system.
“Linked Sites” are third party websites that are linked to the Platform and are accessible from the Platform.
“Legal Notice.” our Legal Notice, which is posted on our Site, as updated, amended, or revised as provided
“License Restrictions” mean those restrictions set forth in Section 3.3.
“Marks” mean, whether registered or unregistered, all patents, trademarks, trade names, servicemarks, logos,
company names, brand names, design marks, trade-dress, service or product names and descriptions, emblems, copyright
notices; any pending applications for seeking registration or grant of rights; and any other intellectual property
or proprietary notices.
"Materials” mean, collectively, all information, images, and content displayed, presented, or controlled,
or otherwise included in or on the Platform, including but not limited to: Marks; images; photographs; text; software;
pictures; graphics; video clips; audio clips; digital downloads; data; information, messages; any and all other information
presented, displayed, or controlled by the Platform; other text, graphics, audio clips, video clips, digital downloads,
photographs; data compilations together with the look and feel of the Platform and the user experience, including
our color combinations; button shapes, sizes, icons, images, organization; and other graphical elements.
“Member” means a User who has been automatically enrolled in our basic membership level when registering
with us for a Parkmobile Account.
“Member Fees” mean fees charged by us on a Transaction by Transaction basis to Members and are in addition
to the Parking Fees for each Transaction.
“Member Benefits” mean, collectively, those rights, offers, discounts, savings, or perquisites set forth
on the membership page in the Platform Guidance, on the Site, or accessed via the Platform, which are available to
you based upon your status as a Member.
“Member Services” mean Parkmobile’s helpdesk function and other customer support, and can be reached via
firstname.lastname@example.org; by phone at 877-727-5457, or by using the “
Contact Us” feature of the Site.
“Messaging” means, collectively, communications with you via SMS texts, in Platform messaging, push notifications,
“Mobile Device” means any portable,wirelesscomputingdevice witha wireless network
interface using Wi-Fi or cellular service that is capable of mobile data communications and Internet access, and
includes: smartphones; tablets; similar devices; and any built-in vehicle technology or technology added to, installed
in, or incorporated in a vehicle that provides the foregoing capabilities, whether provided by the vehicle manufacturer,
a contractor, or an OEM manufacturer.
“Parking Location” means the location or locations of a Transaction Entity’s, on-street parking, off-street
parking, gated parking, reservation parking, parking lots, parking decks, permitted parking, and other facilities
where you may park.
“Parking Operator” means, collectively, public (like municipalities and universities) and private owners,
operators, managers, contractors, customer service, representatives, agents, and vendors for a Parking Location.
“Parking Penalties” mean, collectively, any parking fine, ticket, summon, and citation; penalty; your vehicle
being wheel booted, towed, or impounded; and/or other methods of enforcing Parking Restrictions.
“Parking Restrictions” mean, collectively, notices, signs, rules, or directions provided by relevant government
authorities; traffic attendants; Transaction Entities; or other authorized people or entities and include without
limitation, spaces or zones designated as “no parking,” “emergency,” “tow-away,” “handicapped,” “reserved” and the
like, time or day limitations, vehicle size limitations.
“Parking Session” refers to the time period your vehicle is parked in a parking space at a Parking Location
as determined by the commencement and completion of parking Using the Platform in connection with on-street and off-street
parking, parking reservations, long term or short term parking, event parking, and permit parking.
“our” mean, collectively Parkmobile and its Affiliates.
“Parkmobile Account” refers to the account you register with us and activate for the purpose of Using the
Platform on the Site or in the Platform with Parkmobile by: downloading and installing the App; using the process
provided on the Site; using our IVR System; or contacting Member Services and as further described in the Platform
“Parkmobile Wallet” means our digital wallet product used to pay for Parking Sessions.
“Parkmobile Wallet Account” refers to the Parkmobile Wallet account you register and activate a Parkmobile
on the Site or in the Platform, including the escrow account into which the account funds are deposited. A Parkmobile
Wallet Account is separate from and different that a Parkmobile Account.
“Payment Information” means information, including information of any type necessary to process payments
in connection with any Transaction, related to payments via the Payment Methods.
“Payment Methods” mean acceptable methods of payment we currently accept: MasterCard, Visa, American Express,
and Discover credit cards, debit cards, prepaid cards, and gift cards; PayPal; digital wallets such as Visa Checkout,
MasterPass, Chase Pay, and your Parkmobile Wallet Account; debit cards; ACH transactions; and any other payment methods
we accept in the future as reflected in the Platform Guidance or the App.
“Payment Providers” mean, collectively, issuers of credit, debit, prepaid, gift card or the like; banking
or financial institutions; electronic or digital wallet companies; and any other entity through which payments are
made to complete Transactions.
“Permits” mean, collectively, permits, codes, certificates, confirmations, validations, transportation or
a parking validation (if accepted) for daily parking, monthly parking, reservations, Events, transportation, and
“Personal Pages” is a reference to the pages on our Site that you use to open your Parkmobile Account (if
you choose to open your Parkmobile Account on our Site) or access the Personal Information provided when you opened
your Parkmobile Account.
“Platform” means, collectively, our App, Services, Site, and IVR System, together with any future updates,
changes or additions thereto.
“Platform Guidance” means the information and guidance provided by Parkmobile in the Member Services (or
helpdesk) section of the Site at
https://parkmobile.zendesk.com, and in any FAQ sections located on the Site or in the Platform as updated amended
and replaced from time to time.
http://us.parkmobile.com/privacy-policy, as updated, amended, or revised as provided therein.
“Preferred Member” means a Member who has enrolled in memberships levels offered by us that provide additional
benefits beyond those afforded to Members.
“Preferred Member Fees” are fees that are charged by us (or Applie or Google if you registered through our
mobile app) to Preferred Members on a month by month basis and (i) are fees in addition to the Parking Fees for each
Transaction, (ii) are charged in addition to Member Fees, and (iii) may be collected by us via the Platform or by
“Preferred Member Benefits” mean those rights, offers, discounts, savings, perquisites, or other benefits
set forth on the membership page, on the Site, or accessed via the Platform, which are available to you based upon
your status as a Preferred Member and are in addition to Member Benefits.
“Promotion” means any program or promotion for discounted or waived Transactions Cost or Transaction Costs,
waiver of any Parking Restriction, or presentation of an offer from a Transaction Entity or other entity.
“Promotion Criteria” mean, collectively, the terms, conditions, qualifications, exclusions, completion requirements,
participation requirements, and other restrictions stated for a Promotion.
"Replenishment" refers to any time Parkmobile adds value to your Parkmobile Wallet Account using your Payment
“Replenishment Amount” means the level of Replenishment that you have selected in the settings for your
Parkmobile Wallet and this is the amount that will be charged to your Payment Method to Replenish the funds in your
Parkmobile Wallet Account.
“Reservation” means a pre-booked parking space at a Parking Location.
“Services” mean, collectively, our backend technologies, functions, servers, databases and our other products,
services, content, features, technologies, applications, and related websites or other applications.
“Site” means our website located at
“Transaction” means, collectively, starting, stopping, paying for, completing or making Parking Session
transactions of all kinds, including, on-street parking, off-street parking, Permit purchases, monthly or other long-term
parking transactions, short term parking transactions, reservations, Event parking purchases, and completing other
financial transactions Using our Platform using our accepted Payment Methods and any Use of Services.
“Transaction Charges” include all: parking fees; reservation fees; service charges; taxes; Transaction Entity
fees; assessments or charges; Transaction Fees related to a Transaction; and all other costs, charges, and fees related
to a Parking Session.
“Transaction Entities” mean, collectively, Parking Operators; valet service providers; sports teams; theaters;
entertainment or festival venues; distributors of the Platform; Parking Operators; other entities with whom we have
a co-branding relationship; companies or entities for whom we provide our software or Platform without out attribution
(white labeled software or Platform); entities for whom we provide parking management services; governmental agencies;
municipalities; vehicle manufacturers; OEM manufacturers; Event organizers and partners; education entities; and
any other entities or companies for whom we provide our Platform as a contractor, service provider, parking management
tool and the like.
“Transaction Fees” are fees charged by us on a Transaction by Transaction basis and (i) are charged when
you initiate and pay for a Parking Session, (ii) are in addition to the regularly charged parking fees for your area,
(iii) and vary from Parking Location to Parking Location based on several factors including Payment Method chosen,
Parking Location, membership level, any agreement in place with the Transaction Entity, and applicability of any
"Use" means utilizing the Platform or its components in any manner, including, without limitation, opening
a Parkmobile Account, viewing the Platform, completing a Transaction, installing the App, and the like.
“User Content” means contributions that you or others make to the Site, which may include, among others,
uploading your user profile, participating in chats, using our bulletin boards, etc.
you" or "
your,” means the person accessing or using our Platform. If the person accessing or using our Platform,
acts on behalf of, or for the purposes of another person, including a business or other organization, “you” or “your”
also mean that other person, including a business organization.