We are committed to respecting your privacy and complying with applicable data protection and privacy laws. We have provided this Policy to help you understand how we collect, use, and protect your information. We wish to help you make informed decisions.
• All capitalized terms used herein are defined in the last section of this Policy.
• When you open an account with us and Use our Platform, you are directed to this Policy and required to accept and/or
agree to this Policy. Each time you Use our Platform and each time you provide us with information or data to us via the
Platform or otherwise, you are accepting and agreeing to the current version of this Policy and consent and agree to our collection
and processing of your information as set forth in this Policy.
• We may amend, update, modify, or revise this Policy at any time by posting an amended, updated, modified, or revised
version of the Policy on our Site. The revised version will be effective as of the published effective date. Your continued
Use of our Platform after such effective date indicates your acceptance of and agreement to the amended, updated,
modified, or revised Policy. You should check our Policy periodically for modifications.
• This Policy does not apply to any website or application owned and/or operated by or on behalf of any third party, even
if we provide a link to such website from our Platform.
• Note that this Policy contains several important exceptions. Please read the entire Policy to be sure that you
understand these exceptions.
2. How We Collect Information and What We Collect
When you open an account with us, whether by downloading and installing the App, creating an account on our Site, using our IVR System, or contacting Member Services, we collect Personal Information consisting of, at a minimum, your name, email address, mobile phone number, vehicle license tag number and issuing jurisdiction, Payment Method, Payment Information, Username and password.
• Over the course of your Use of the Platform, we may collect additional Personal Information such as: your mailing
address, billing address, Transaction data; GPS data; information that you voluntarily provide like User Content;
information received from your credit card provider, digital wallet, or financial institution; information necessary to
address your help requests or to troubleshoot problems; information provided in connection with your membership l
level; information contained in any communication you have with us; and your Username and password.
information about your Use of the Platform such as: IP address and information about the device you use to access the
Platform, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen
resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and
version, the name and version of the Platform you are using, traffic data, landing and exit pages, etc.
• We also collect or compile other Anonymized Data about you (such as enrollment numbers, demographic group
information, or gender) on an aggregated and de-identified basis. We may use or share such information with third
parties for any lawful purpose.
9. Opting Out
Generally speaking, your ability to opt-out applies to anything we share other than what is necessary for our everyday business purposes. Please note that your opt-out as described herein (i) will only apply to future Transactions and will not change Personal Information already used to complete a Transaction or already shared in accordance with the terms of this Policy and (ii) MAY PREVENT YOU FROM USING THE FULL FUNCTIONALITY OF THE PLATFORM OR THE PLATFORM AT ALL. Whenever you remove some or all of your Personal Information, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to remove all or some (as the case may be) of your Personal Information from our files, however, we may retain your Personal Information for archival purposes or when we are required to retain such Personal Information pursuant to other agreements or by law and we may retain, use, and share your Anonymized Data that we previously collected.
• At any time, you can edit or remove your Personal Information as described herein, however, we may retain your
Personal Information for archival purposes or when we required to retain such Personal Information pursuant to other
agreements or by law and we may retain, use, and share your Anonymized Data that we collected prior to when you opt-
• At any time, you may delete your account and uninstall the App. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to remove
your Personal Information from our files, however, we may retain your Personal Information for archival purposes or
when we are required to retain such Personal Information pursuant to other agreements or by law and we may retain,
use, and share your Anonymized Data that we previously collected prior to your deletion of your account.
• If you do not want us to use Personal Information as part of the pool of Anonymized Data that we share, you may choose
to opt-out. Please contact our Member Services with your request. We may retain, use, and share your Anonymized
Data that we collected prior to when you-opt out.
• If you do not wish to receive SMS texts or email, you can change your preferences in your account permissions on your
Personal Pages or via the settings in the App. Additionally, in the case of emails, you may click on the “Unsubscribe” link
in the email. If you do not wish to receive push notifications, you can only change the setting in your mobile device.
necessary instructions including instructions or go to www.allaboutcookies.org to learn how to restrict or block
Cookies. Please note that disabling Cookies may complicate, limit, or even prevent your Use of the Platform and its
features and functionalities.
• If you wish to block GPS location functionality, then you can suspend GPS access to our App using your mobile device
• If you wish to block access to your connected social media accounts, you can do so by disabling or restricting
connections via the settings in the Platform or in your social media account, as the case may be.
• Your opt-out will not stop our use of Personal Information as part of the pool of Anonymized Data for other business
purposes, such as:
Risk and fraud prevention;
Maintenance and development of our Platform;
Reporting on the state of our business;
Designing and operating our other products and services;
Providing Payment Information to Transaction Entities.
• Your opt-out will not affect any of your preferences or the choices provided to you by Transaction Entities. Please
contact the Transaction Entity if you want to change your preferences or choices regarding its use of your information.
• You will not be able to opt out of in-App messaging in as much as it is used, without limitation, to provide notices about
• Additional information on opting out can be found in the Platform Guidance.
10. International Users
If you live outside the U.S. and are Using the Platform your Personal Information may be processed or stored on servers located in the By Using the Platform, you authorize the export and processing of your Personal Information to the U.S.
11. Law and Jurisdiction
This Policy and our legal obligations are subject to the laws of the State of Georgia in the U.S., excluding its principles of conflicts of law and the private international law rules. Regardless of your location, the exclusive jurisdiction and the venue for any litigation will be in the state or federal courts of Atlanta, Georgia.
12. California Supplement
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as S.B. 27, allows residents of California to request certain information regarding our disclosures in the prior calendar year, if any, of personally identifiable information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes. California residents may contact Member Services for such information.
• As used in this Policy, “Affiliates” mean any person or entity which directly or indirectly controls, is controlled by or is
under common control with us, whether by ownership or otherwise.
• Anonymous, statistical, or aggregated information, on a de-identified basis (such as anonymous location information,
enrollment numbers, demographic group information, etc.), in a form that does not enable the identification of a specific
user is referred to as “Anonymized Data.”
• Our mobile parking session management application for scheduling, starting, and completing parking sessions and
Transactions, including but not limited to on-street and off-street parking, parking permits, parking reservations,
facilities parking, long term or short term parking event parking, etc., and other applications that we may develop are
collectively referred to as the “App.”
• “Cookies” mean the small data files on your computer or other device which consist of cookies, pixel tags, e-tags, “flash
cookies,” or other local storage provided by your browser or associated applications.
• Our interactive voice response system is referred to as the “IVR System.”
• Parkmobile’s Member Services provide Parkmobile’s helpdesk function and other support, and can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org; by phone at 877-727-5457, or by using the “Contact Us” feature of the Site; is referred to as “Member Services.”