Improving the Fan Experience with Game Day Parking
In 2017, ParkMobile partnered with the new Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, GA to launch a first-of-its-kind parking reservations program. Through the parking.mercedesbenzstadium.com website, people can find and reserve parking for sporting events and concerts. The site gives options for single game reservations, season parking passes as well as lot access for facility employees.
- Custom built website that provides detailed information about all the parking options around the stadium.
- 20,000 parking spaces available from seven different operators
- Visual map that shows exactly the where the lots are located and the walking /time distance to the venue.
- Filtering capability to sort the lots by price, distance to the stadium and easy exit
- Special codes for suite holders and employees that provides access to specific lots
- Waze directions with real-time routing to the parking facility entrance
- Gameday email reminders with parking information
- Over 70% of people attending a Falcons or Atlanta United game reserve parking before driving to the stadium
- Sold over 310,000 parking reservations through the website since the stadium opened in 2017
- Mercedes-Benz Stadium rated #2 in fan arrival experience and #1 in NFL and MLS “Voice of the Fan” surveys.
- Won the SportsTechie award for most innovative venue